Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, March 1, 2009 7:38 PM
10 things that I love about you. And 3 others that I hate about you.
(In alphabetical order)
Chin Chieh HATES. 1) I hate his devotion for her. =/
2) I hate that his words are at times, quite sarcastic and harsh. =/
3) I hate that he always see things so negatively.
LOVES. 1) I love his concern towards me.
2) I love the fact that he simply can read my mind.
3) I love that we are so gay, that we know what is each other's thoughts.
4) I know that I can count on him anytime, anywhere.
5) I love his gentlemen-ness which he expresses it in another way, different from the rest of the guys.
6) I love him for pouring his troubles and problems to me.
7) I love him for not being petty over certain issues.
8) I love him for his wide source of songs and musics.
9) I love him for his super lame and cold jokes. =)
10) I love him for being there for me when I need him.
Jing Hang HATES. 1) I hate his "da nen ren zhu yi".
2) I hate it when he ignores me; hate it when he is in a bad mood.
3) I hate the fact that he always messes up my thoughts.
LOVES. 1) I love his love showered upon me. =/
2) I love him for always showing so much concern.
3) I love his thoughtful-ness.
4) I love that he treats my sisters like his own. =)
5) I love his accompany on our way home.
6) I love the many things that he done for me.
7) I love his childish-ness, his stupid thinkings.
8) I love him being so honest to me.
9) I love him for not hiding anything from me.
10) I love his care and concern.
Queena HATES. 1) I hate her being insensitive to other's thoughts and feelings.
2) I hate her for being indecisive and for her poor time management.
3) I hate her for being bias towards certain issues.
LOVES. 1) I love her for taking note of clique's happenings. Example; like when is everyone's exam dates etc.
2) I love her laughter. =)
3) I love that she care and concern for her friends.
4) I love her craziness. xD
5) I love her being talkative. xD
*Can't think of anymore good things. =/
Shrine HATES. 1) At certain times, I hate his bo-chap attitude towards certain things.
2) I hate his bad temper/bad mood period.
3) I hate that he can get distracted easily. =/
LOVES. 1) I love his lame-ness and crap-ness, that never fails to make me smile and laugh.
2) I love the fact that he does things as he wants; he is not afraid to be paiseh.
3) I love his comical face and expression. xD
4) I love his stupid jokes and actions; cause it will definitely make me laugh.
5) I love him for finding stupid things to entertain us. xD
6) I love him for being sensitive to others.
7) I love that with him around, there will always be noise. =)
8) I love him for using all ways and means to cheer one up; using his tramp card. =P
9) I love his high-ness, at anytime, anywhere. =)
10) I love him for being the sunshine of my life. =)))
Si Kai HATES. 1) I am super afraid of his bad temper-ness. =/
2) I hate it when I don't know whether when he's joking and when he is not. =.=
3) I hate it that he can get irritated easily. =x
LOVES.  1) I love his gentleman-ness.
2) I love his thoughtfulness.
3) I love his childish-ness, which makes him more adorable. =)
4) I love him for always cheering me up when he senses that I am down/low.
5) I love him for paying attention to my msn nick that he never fails to nudge me and make things lively. =)
6) I love him for his cute-ness. xD
7) I love him for entertaining me, no matter how busy he might seems to be. =)
8) I love him for being my lover. =/
9) I love him for being the clique's 開心果. =)
10) I love talking nonsense and rubbish with him. xD
Soon Song HATES. 1) I hate his high EQ; cause I am afraid that one fine day, he may just be holding on too much, that he will go crazy. (Crazy as in mentally stressed out. =x)
2) I hate that he always does things by himself and doesn't allow anyone to help him.
3) I hate his barrier between his mind and the world outside. (But the barrier seems to be getting thiner now. =D)
LOVES. 1) I know that I can count on him anytime, anywhere.
2) I love that when I find it hard to express myself, he will always get what I mean even though I may explain them in the worst language. =/
3) I love that he knows what's in my mind even without me saying them out.
4) I love his psychic powers. Really. =)
5) I love that he will even spot the thiniest detail.
6) I love him for being the clique's organizer. And that he can never be replaced. =)
7) I love his presence; it makes me feel safe and secure.
8) I love his high-ness; when it's time for him to get high, during the nights.
9) I love him for being the pillar of my life.
10) I love talking to him. =)
Thapa HATES. 1) I hate his bad tempers.
2) I hate his ego.
3) I hate that he always like to exaggerate matters. =/
LOVES. 1) I love his care and concern.
2) I love that he always makes time for me.
3) I love that he knows me well.
4) I love his stupidity.
5) I love him for being my buddy since secondary one.
6) I love the way he talks. xD
7) I love his funny actions.
8) I love him for being so 'on'.
9) I love his accompany.
10) I love his gentleman-ness.
Vivian HATES. 1) I hate her thinkings and her thoughts.
2) I hate her stubborn-ness.
3) I hate her for being bias on certain issues at certain times.
LOVES. 1) I love the drinking sessions that I had with her.
2) I love her for being my girlfriend.
3) I love the senses that she knocked on to me.
4) I love her blogging spirit.
5) I love her for being sharing many same thoughts as me on most of the things.
6) I love her on-ness for clique outings. (other than jubeat)
7) I love her straight forward-ness.
8) I love her hair. (really)
9) I love her good photoshop skills.
10) I love her for being observant.
Wei Jie HATES. 1) I hate that he don't speak up when he don't like the way things are done.
2) I hate him that he can changes my mindset easily. =/
3) I hate his wild-ess (at times), hate his cool-ness (infront of clique) and hate his anything attitude (though I'm already used to it).
LOVES. 1) I love his on-ness whenever I asked him out.
2) I love his pair of ears; the pair of ears that I know I can find when I need them.
3) I love that he knows when I'm high and when I'm low.
4) I love the fact that he will come and find me when I'm down, when I'm low, and when I just need the accompany.
5) I love his accompany whenever I just need someone to just sit down quietly beside me and allow me to rant.
6) I love the rides in his car. xD
7) I love his sixth sense towards certain issues.
8) I love ranting to him.
9) I love him for being the longest friend that I have now. =)
10) I love his cute-ness, childish-ness and stupidity at times. xD
CliqueHATES. 1) I hate the fact that there isn't any one thing that we can all do together. 2) I hate that we are so mindful of each other, so close to one another, so attached to everything, that we feel left out and ps easily. 3) I hate that though this clique gave us so many happiness, but it actually gives troubles and problems. (which are at times; unnecessary) LOVES.
 1) I love this clique for being there for one another.
2) I love this clique that whenever you need someone to pei you out, there will always be that someone for you.
3) I love this clique for that we can count on each other.
4) I love this clique for the bond and the attachment between each other.
5) I love this clique for all the fun, laughter and happiness that it gave me.
6) I love this clique for the care and concern that we give to each other.
7) I love this clique that we are even going overseas together and on our own! =)8) I love this clique for celebrating birthdays, festivals and holidays together.9) I love this clique that we can even cry for each other.10) I love this clique for the love between us. =)))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|