Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Saturday, November 29, 2008 12:00 PM
I don't know what to blog. Somehow, my mind's really blank staring at my lappy. Guess I'm just too tired. =)
Tuesday, went to find the guys after work. Song, JH and DG. Wanted to go elsewhere with WJ,But he backed out last minute.Went to K-pool with the 3 guys instead,And I had a good laugh with DG and Soon Weng. =)))Wednesday, went to find my good 2 buddies after work. =)))Was pretty tired that day.I even signed out early. =xHad a good chat/talk with Song and JH till close to 11pm,Before we headed for home.Cause missy is on am the next day. =/Thursday, had a airway management talk in the morning.Gosh, and I just keep dozing off. =xBut it was interesting,Cause I learnt new things.Had bandaging lesson at 2pm,Which lasted all the way till 4pm. =xI OT-ed for 1 hour. =/And by the time I reached home,Within one hour or so,I left my house with Zeena,To meet the guys for dinner before catching our movie: Madagascar 2.Clique was there, except SM, Vian and JH.And stayed at the arcade for more than an hour,Before we all headed home.But after sending Zeena home,I went under JH's block with a new bought magazine and waited for him.For more than an hour,Before he finally appeared.And he was quite shocked seeing me waiting. LOL.Yesterday, supposed to wake up at 5am.Cause I meet Nicholas and gang at 6am.But Edward's call wake me up,At 6am instead. =xSo I asked them to go first,While I quickly bathed and changed and headed to the airport alone.Upon my arrival,Many of them commented that I look pale and sick. =xThanks guys,For the concern.But it was just lack of sleep. =)I am going to the airport for the wrong reasons.And going to the airport now just doesn't feels right.Reached there before 7.30am,And Shital went in shortly after 8am. Many people turned up.Just to see our dear Shital leaving.And to make things worst.Her flight number,Her flight destination,Her flight departure time,Are all the exact same details as Thapa.It just makes me misses Thapa even more,And makes me missing Shital already,Though she was still within my sight that time. =( Misses, Shital.Take care. =))) Waited for her to clear the custom,And we all walked away.It wasn't such a bad departure.Cause no one actually cried,Though some teared. =)And headed to Mac for breakfast. Intended to go Expo and told Ryan about it the night before.So he went Expo with me,And reached around 10am,While the rest either went home/slacked at amk.Sat at the foodcourt,Chatted while JH came and had his breakfast.And went in when the IT Fair started at 11am.It was not that crowded,But it was quite a number of people,Considering that it's 11am and it just opened. =xWalked for about 30 minutes or so,And we had pretty much covered the hall.And headed back to amk.Slept throughout the journey,Cause I was really tired.Met up with ST, TH, LC, HB and Johnathan.Ate at foodcourt,And headed to K-pool. We reached at 2pm,And oh my.It was really quite empty.How I wish going with clique could be this empty as well. =/I left before 3pm,Bus-ed to Woodlands via 169.Slept in that one hour journey,And reached shortly after 4pm.Walked for 45minutes to one hour,Managed to get a few things that I wanted,And meet up with Song after his exam.Walking in causeway point makes me missed there actually.LOL, cause it had been a long time since I went there window shopping alone. =)Train-ed to Dhoby Ghaut, To meet up with the rest.But they were late,So we headed to the arcade first,And DG came soon after.Met up with WJ and SK,And train-ed to Expo. Then met up with Vian,And roamed the IT Fair.I bought my external harddisk,While WJ bought a new mouse.The fair then ended at 9pm.We wanted to wait for JH,So headed to airport,Cause expo was super crowded anyway. =xHad burger king while waiting for him.And headed back at 11pm.Took 24 back to amk.And for me,It was another sleeping journey.Home-ed and slept by 1am,While Song, WJ, TCC and Vian walked to Thomson's prata house.For supper,And god knows what time they reached home. LOL.Summarise my journey for the day. =)From amk to airport,From airport to expo,From expo to amk,From amk to woodlands,From woodlands to dhoby ghaut.From dhobu ghaut to expo.From expo to airport,From airport to amk.Aren't I crazy or what? =)Intended to sleep throughout the morning.Who knows.WJ's sms woke me up.Budden he can get back to sleep, while I can't. LOL.Since today's my another day off.I should make good use of it. =)I feel like going ECP and IKEA.See you clique in the evening. =)I shall be MIA till then. =D
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|