Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Thursday, July 17, 2008 9:01 PM
Sian.I owed myself lots of pictures to upload.Since last Friday.Monpoly game at Nebo, Thapa's birthday celebration at ECP, Sunday's dinner, Babes' pictures etc etc.Completely no mood to upload my pictures at all.Anyway, I've catched "Hellboy 2" already!So happy last night.I simply love SS and Co!Though it was quite a last minute decision and we almost did not watch,But still,They never disappoint me at all. =))I was happy when I was on my way to meet them.But who knows, a phone call makes my mood dropped to the bottom.So many thoughts running through my mind.Sucker, you seriously sucks big time.Watched the movie and reach home quite late.Slept super late.This morning woke up damn early again.By the way,JING HANG IS DUMB! X3Last Saturday he was already dumb X2.Plus yesterday,It's dumb x3!He said he forget to top up his card. (again)So we went to the atm machine beside the control station in the bus interchange.But who knows, it was already closed.So, we walked to the mrt station.Was already at the machine,Only to have himNOT HAVING HIS EZ-LINK CARD WITH HIM.You say la, is he dumb or what?!?! LOL.Anyway, went to Serangoon Gardens for breakfast this morning!(Oh, and Mel Tan drove me to school today too! Thanks Babe! =D)Then we walked around and went back to school.Kins had her nails done too!Today was the first time that I slept for one hour straight in school sia.Guess I was really tired.During lab today,Norain asked me to replace the lessons that I've missed.She asked me to go today from 4-6pm.But I got lecture till 5pm.So, she asked me to go from 5-6pm instead.Who knows, lecture ended at 4.10pm.So, together with Danial,I went to look for her.But wth.She was assessing her class.And asked me to return tomorrow morning instead.At 8am!!!Freaking 8am!Means I got to woke up super early again!Poor me.This whole week, I've been starting at 8am, except for Wednesday-9am.And everyday is till 5pm, except for Tuesday-12pm.I seriously regretted deeply of what I did man.I shouldn't have went that time.Danial is really a good guy man.I asked him to wait for me today,Cause I thought I will end at 6pm.And I don't like to walk back myself.I will feel so lonely.So I asked him to wait for me!Who knows, he really agreed!I felt bad actually,But 'luckily' today's extra class was cancelled.So we walked to mrt and talked alot.Hahaha. He even waited for my bus to come.Hahaha. Danial is a nice great guy! =))Ignorance is bliss-
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|