Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Thursday, July 10, 2008 11:11 PM
Had 3 hours of break this morning!From 9am to 12noon.Stupid school, always giving me such sucky time-tables.Ate at Mac, then went to computer lab.Like 10-15minutes upon reaching the lab,The freaking internet has problem that you can't access to anything!Then, Mels and Mons got so BORED that they keep saying they don't want to stay in school and want to get out of school!So, we went to Bishan!HAHAHA. To window shop.We reached at like 10.30am.At that time, the shops are not even open can.The whole mall look so deserted.We went to basement to eat!Mels is SUPPOSED to be on diet.As claimed by herself. LOL.But she did not do what she said..And starting eating with us!!!! =PThen we bought bubble tea.And went back to school.We are such good girls can.We took mrt to and fro from Bishan,We didn't take cab alright?!?! =)Oh, I must say.I am addicted to Kins psp!Gosh. Babe, take it away from me!!!Had lesson for the elderly today.Kins was my elderly patient!And I'm supposed to assist her in walking with an aid!!! LOL.Yeah!!!I'm catching "Hellboy 2" with my movie date tomorrow evening.Thapa is still the best man!He willingly skipped his cca just to go to the movies with me!!!HAHAHA.Actually got plans to watch "Hancock" tomorrow.But this cannot, that cannot.So might as well cancel.HAHAHA. Lucky I still got Thapa! =))Movies on hand."Hancock": Postpone."It's a Boy-Girl Thing": With Thapa! But not tomorrow though."The Strangers": Who is willing to catch this with me?!?!"Red Cliff": With Yan Wai! =)"Hellboy 2-The Golden Army": TOMORROW.Stupid me.Getting addicted over the game.Used up all my time to play the game!When I already don't have enough time for everything else!!!Omg. Next Monday to Wednesday got presentation can.Wednesday also got theory paper.Thursday got practical exam!Gosh. Next week shall be a bad week for me and me babes!So much to do, So little time!Somemore this Saturday morning got band.Afternoon is Thapa's birthday celebration.They say to stay overnight.So anything, stay then.(Though I will be damn tired)Sunday will be the day where I chiong everything man.If I can still make it. LOL.Pictures!!! My shark fins' soup! Mons' MEE SUA. The girl who is supposed to be on DIET. Monica. =DD Me. BABES. We took this on the way back.With the uncles and aunties opposite staring at us. LOL. The ELDERLY patient. Kins and Queens. That's all for today then.Ta-dahhhhhhh
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|