Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, July 13, 2008 1:00 PM
I am super tired. But I had a great time. As promised, I went to celebrate Thapa's birthday yesterday with the guys. Met up with Soon Song, Da Ge, Chin Chieh, Jing Hang and Sherman (is it how it's spell?) at amk hub. Bought some stuffs, and we are on our way to Thapa's house. But being the idiotic them, they are so DUMB that they can forget that they got no credit in their ez-link card! We were queuing for 135 for quite some time, when the bus finally arrived. But upon boarding the bus, 3 idiots conveniently JUST REMEMBERED that their card has no or little value. The 3 idiots are: Soon Song, Jing Hang and Da Ge! So we were like idiots, walking along the queue line. But instead of boarding the bus, we made a turn and went to top up their cards instead. After doing so, we even had to wait longer for the second bus to come. That's how clever my friends are. HAHAHA. Then as if we are not that dumb enough, we got off one stop earlier. Had to walk for one bus stop to find Thapa. Had dinner, which was cooked by his Aunt. His Nepal food, which has weird names. LOL. (Pictures next entry) Vivian joined us for dinner. Omg, his aunt really cooked alot, and he insisted that we have to finish all the food. So, guess what we did? Play game and clear his food! Thapa started the game himself, only to get himself getting all the food as a forfeit! He is our MO-MO KING. =D Then travelled to ecp at only 9pm. Reach ecp at 10pm, and met up with Wei Jie. We rented bikes overnight. And I must say. The guys have a way of bargaining too! I don't bargain much when I buy stuffs. They are like worst than me can! From $30 for a double bike to $25. From $12 for a single bike to $11. They still think this is not good enough. -.- So we simply cycled around, while waiting for Si Kai's arrival. He bought food for us, which wasn't finished off eventually. The clumsy Da Ge felled numerous times!!! And he said is cause he can't do sharp turns well or whatever his reason is!!! Settled down at the jetty. They played cards, chatted, crapping etc. Then at certain intervals, we will go out cycle to kill boredom too. I shared a bike with Potato. PS: Potato is a good driver! LOL. We cycled to the both ends together with Da Ge and TCC. Seriously, we crapped alot. Sang alot and talked alot. Riding in the night is really a different feel. The road was so deserted and the wind was great! But then! We saw this weird weird ah pei crossing the road. Omg, shall not talk about it. It sent chills up my spine!Oh, we went for a toilet break. JH and Vivian took the double bike. As I can't cycle, WJ walked with me instead! But I was so tired after all the bike rides that I simply felt so lazy. My muscles were aching too, So... I got WJ to piggy-back me!!! Haha, I was so happy when he piggy-backed me! It can be proved by the fact that I kept laughing! Till he called me a CRAZY WOMEN, and started laughing with me real hard! He laughed so hard that he CAN'T TAKE ME ANYMORE. And he put me down.Stupid WJ. Keep asking me for my weight and emphasize that I should weigh myself now. Cause he don't believe that my weight was ___kg. I was so shag that I cannot tahan, And slept at 5.3oam. Woke up at 7am. Wonderful yeah? Only 1.5hours. Then we went to Mac for breakfast, Whereby the guys talked about nothing but their maple game. Then returned the bikes and travelled back. They keep saying that I "have a problem" somewhere. The fact that I always laugh at things that aren't funny at all, And laughed even harder when they say that I'm stupid to laugh at their jokes that aren't funny at all! I remembered there was this time when I laughed so long and hard that WJ caught the contagious laughter from me and started laughing too. Followed by Vivian and Potato!!! Even the thought of it brought laughter to myself!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I had a great time with them man.Right now,I'm anticipating for another gathering,For my birthday!26TH JULY.Remember ar!!!Talking about it,Thanks to Da Ge, Soon Song, Wei Jie and Jasmine for wishing meHappy 2 weeks advance Birthday.Special thanks to Da Ge who even sang a SPECIAL BIRTHDAY SONG for me.LOL. But don't worry,You guys still have a chance to wish me again in 13 more days!!!HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, THAPA. =))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|