Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Monday, May 5, 2008 7:40 PM
Blogger is being such a spoiler.Just when I put an effort to make time for myself to be online and to post pictures.Blogger just get on my nerves!Anyway.Since I bloody-ily cannot upload images,I shall blog instead!Saturday,As promised,I went to meet my long-time-no-see 205 classmates!Actually out of the 6 of us,Only Li Ping wasn't in the same sec 3 and 4 class as us! LOL.But anyway,We met up.Walk around cause of Sebast,And went Subway!Weet~My first time to Subway.And I felt such a noob.Luckily Nigel was with me!He guided me throughout the whole process,From choosing bread, to the filling, to the vege, to the sauce and to the combo meal!So we basically chit-chatted in Subway.Guess what was our main topic?It was all about the GIRLS that walked pass.We then went to Centrepoint, thanks to Sebast again.Settled down in Long John Silver,And started talking again!We were reminiscing of our pass.Oh my,I seriously miss my sec school life man!We were talking about all the stupid things that we have done,Crazy things too.Discussed about general events,And even asked about all our classmates!All our lives really changed.But one thing for sure,WE ARE AND WILL STILL BE GOOD FRIENDS! =DIn the evening,We went back to Cineleisure,And watched "The Ironman".Omg.I know I've said it to alot of people for alot of times.But I must say this again.THIS MOVIE ROCKS man.Totally. It's even much better than Transformers!So after the movie,We went to EAT AGAIN!LOL. Seems them all about meeting them is about eating!So we ate, talk again, and decided to go back.Train-ed down to Marina Bay.We stopped, took pictures in the train,And even took pictures in the train station!LOL.But stupid blogger,I can't even upload the images at all! Wth.But well, there's always the next time!Alright,I got to go soon.Theory paper in Wednesday!87 pages to learn!I got to buck up!Till then,Ciao~ =))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|