Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, April 22, 2008 6:22 PM
I have something to confess. But upon reading, May all kind souls not get angry please???
Alright, here it goes.... My broken arm is a fake.
I'm sorry to those who expressed their care and concern to me! On the other hand, Many thanks to you too! Your concerns are all deeply appreciated!
It so happens that we have a lesson on POP yesterday. So, me and my ever-so-crazy babes pulled this joke to our family and friends! It was meant to be a little white lie, To spice things up in life!!! My 9 hours experience with the cast wasn't a pleasant one though.Cause for the first time in my life,I felt how someone with a broken arm will felt!It really felt damn awkward,And everything you do just seems so restricted!I finally experienced how my patient will feel,With a cast on their arm.LOL, it was damn hilarious thinking about it now.My mother and sisters' expression.My dearests' remarks.It is hilarious cause I love the way they react!Yes, yes, To a certain extent,It seems a too big joke to pull to you guys,But it was just for fun!Hehe. It shall be the first and the last time alright???Don't be angry at me anymore ok? Thanks to mummy for even offering to buy painkillers for me.Thanks to Sheena who sms-ed me and asked if I'm still alive.Thanks to Tenna and Vanna who wrote on my cast.Thanks to Girlfriend and Scandal for their deepest concern.Thanks to Sayang and Third Party for caring so much for me.Thanks to Chen Fang, Hong Bin, Sylvia, Zhiliang and E-kor kor for their concern too!!!All these won't be left forgotten yeah!!!And I am sorry if you seriously felt offended!!!SORRY!!! Alright, it's photos time!It's me and me cast day!!OUCH! That hurts, Sakinah! LOL.
The craziest babes. By Tenna. By Vanna.
The end product, after taking it off. Once again,I am sorry for this little white lie!!!I still LOVE YOU ALL yeah.Like how I know that you all still LOVE ME!=))Today's neglect will be tomorrow's regrets. [I need you to be there for me]
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|