Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, April 27, 2008 11:29 PM
My last entry was basically about my happenings for the past 2 days.Friday:Went to school as usual.Was definitely not feeling well in school.Was like so giddy and felt that I could faint anytime!Anyway, I had my fun in the evening!Met up with Suhaimi and Shun Wai first before we made our way to Deyi.And I had this feeling that I've not been stepping into Deyi for the longest time!Had dinner with Mrs Chua and the band teachers.Had this ___ thingy too.Took pictures.Which are still with Ms Foo!Then went to ___ ___.Only reached home after 12mn,And slept at 1.30am!Saturday:Woke up early for meeting.Then we had the appreciation lunch by the band teachers.Thank you teachers!!!The members had this very splendid performance indeed!I was laughing my head off during the entire show!Ms Lee was a great emcee too!Cai and JH are leaving the committee for good now.Seriously, I think I will definitely miss them to the max man!!!To a certain extent, it won't be the same without them around!After the meeting again in the afternoon,Shikin and me went to meet our 'childish' percussionists!They had this gathering at Serangoon North.Nicholas joined us soon after too.We had our fun,Eating, cam-whoring (we took 20+ pictures man!), playing cards, talking, crapping, suan-ing each other etc etc!Then, at around 4+pm, Mr Edward had this very excellent idea.To catch a movie afterwards, since we all had nowhere to go.So, we debated over the movie a few times,(Obviously I won) and watched at AMK Hub.19 of us went to watch Hansel and Gretel!Namely: Me, Shikin, Nicholas, Shital, Johnathan, Edward, Alvin, Chen Fang, Damien, Christopher, Su Yee, Hong Bin, Hnin Phyu, Bryan, Tiffany, Alicia, Yik Siong, Jackson and Niven.Alright, isn't this like ALOT of people?It's definitely my first time watching a movie with close to 20 people!I am not a noob, CF! As if you had this experience before! =PI must say this man:Going out with these bunch of people makes me feel young and old at the same time!Young cause they are a youthful bunch of people that makes me feel younger just talking to them!But old cause I seems to be their 'mother' when going out with them.Yesterday was like.I'm like the mother hen,And they, the little chicks! =PInitially wanted to meet up with Dearests.But well, seems like they have the fun of their night too.So we decided to go home and not meet up.Anyway, I walked home with Edward and Christopher.Seems that Edward always like to walk home! LOL.Dota-ed at home.Didn't even had a full game,Cause someone always dc!Slept late too.Sunday:Woke up early again,Cause it's my turn to iron the clothes.Then went to mac to study,Meet up with the rest,And went to ___ ___.They went to eat after that,But I choose to go home.Cause I seems to have tons that have not yet been completed.But upon reaching home,What I did was switching on my lappy,And came blogging!Damn, my lappy is a curse man! =PAlright,This coming week will be a damn long week for me.Everyday is long hours for me.Glad that thursday is a PH though.At least a break from all the madness!Gawd, I still haven't decided.Should I?Or shou!ld I not?Cause I don't want to live my life in regrets!Argh! This sucks man!Alright, gtg.I want to earn back my beauty sleep,Cause my dark eye rings are back in action!
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|