Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, April 13, 2008 11:30 AM
FINALLY.WE MADE IT.DEYI MILITARY BAND clinched 3 prestige awards yesterday.GOLD WITH HONOURS,BEST DRUM MAJOR (Joshua Tan) &BEST DISPLAY BAND 2008!!!Our many months of hard work has finally been paid off!Through this period of time,All of us really worked very hard behind the screen.Got to brainstorm for ideas,Find solutions to ideas,Implement it to the members,Polish them up,Scold them for their mistake& finally see our hard work paid off yesterday!Deyi band members, including Joshua,You guys were really really great yesterday!!!It's the best round that you have shown us ever since your formation were ready.I'm really proud of you guys.(Though there were last minute hiccups along the way that you guys can't see!I nearly freak out yesterday at 5.15pm.It was damn panicky alright.But I'm glad, cause we last minute go amend the stuffs!)Since I joined DMB in 2002,I've always wanted to clinch this award.In 2002, 2004 and 2006, we can't,But in 2008, we finally clinched it and took it away from TK!This type of feeling is really very different man.Till now, I still have this very un-realistic feeling!It's like as though a dream come true!Yesterday's events are all etched deeply in my heart.And will never be forgotten!Not forgetting the many months of hard work behind it too!Deyi Working Committee members and Deyi band members,GOOD JOB! WELL DONE!WE ALL DESERVE A BIG PAT ON THE BACK!Finally, it's time for us to take a break.I'm officially starting my year 3 tomorrow.Mummy has already given the word,That I got to study and sort of "heck" band for this period..I don't know what my final decision will be,Cause I got a heavy time table, With 8 modules under my belt!We shall see again,Cause Deyi Band still gotta rock the world for the SYF Opening! =)CREADOR.WARNING: CREATING LEGENDWARNING: LEGEND CREATED & TO BE CONTINUED.Today's neglect will be tomorrow's regrets.[I need you to be there for me]
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|