Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, August 24, 2008 11:01 AM
Just read Vian's blog.Her quotes, quotes and many more quotes.Vian, really meaningful wor.Like a number of them.And you are not the last to know that tears can remove harmful toxins from your body!Cause I also don't know, till I read your entry!!!Folks, let me share this with you.TEARS CAN REMOVE HARMFUL TOXINS IN YOUR BODY!I think it's an interesting fact.Don't you think so too? LOL.Hmm, does that means guys will have alot of toxin in their body?Cause guys are cold-blooded animals that doesn't shed tears easily.Especially people like W *cough* J *cough*.Or maybe S *cough* K *cough*.Or perhaps S *cough* S *cough.HAHAHAHAHA.Alright, joking la guysssssss. Hehe.(But I am sure Vian agrees with me fully! =P)Shall quote a few that I liked."The worst feeling you'll ever feel is sitting next to the person who means the world to you knowing that you mean nothing to them"Felt that this applies to both BGR and friendship.Cause at times, this particular friend of yours may mean everything to you,But to him/her, you are just nothing.."Don't keep running back to the one person that you need to walk away from"Vian likes this, so do I. =)"Tears are words the heart can't say"My god, totally agree!!!"Looks capture the eye. Personality captures the heart"Really true!Here are a few funny ones:"Why can't cupid shoot himself with his own damn arrow just to see HOW LOVE REALLY HURTS""Someone should sue Disney for putting the thought in little girls heads that everyone has a prince charming and lives happily ever after"Alright, she simply has so much quotes.But these are about all that had my attention.Thanks Vivian! =DTag Replies:Wah wah wah..KSK you noobster, anyhow claim yourself to be pro! =x LOL.Still want scold vulgar. HAHAHA.Noob shit!!!And Rubbish Bin is SS say one lor, not me.I am just reinforcing what SS says!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.You sure when u type MF means Mother Father?You eeeeeeeeeeediot.Stupid SS,See la, you say SK is rubbish bin one lor,Remember? LOL.Vivian, I can guarantee,That's not their definition of MF!!!HAHAHA.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|