Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, August 5, 2008 10:28 PM
School-ed today from 8-1.30pm.Then I went back home.Gosh. Stupid freaking weather.Super duper hot can?!?!?!And Mons still went swimming.LOL, don't know how she can survive.Initial plans was to study when I get home.But my laptop is really a curse.I went to did something else instead.It was fruitful though.Cause I did more than what I had expected.Alright, sounds confusing yeah?Cause like 'what the hell did I do?'HAHAHA. But I don't feel like elaborating on what I had done.Only S_____ knows. =DThen S_____ sms came.I went to had my dinner, bathed, and went to meet S_____.Fruitful 2 hours too.Cause I actually studied in this 2 hours!Gosh, my freakingly thick lecture notes.First paper is next Thursday!Omg. I really need to study hard hard hard!Oh, thanks to Melanie!She lend me her 2Gb memory card!Talking about this,Let me talk about how dumbclever my good friend is.I borrowed GA's psp last Sunday.Cause my lappy can only read SD Memory Card.So I had to use the psp as a mode to read that memory.I asked GA to lend me his psp.But he lent me one that is without battery!!@##@$#@$#@%#!$#%$#$^!!!!!!!!!!I was so desperate,Cause I had to return Mel her camera the next day,And I was anxious to post about my birthday events,So, I practically asked people that I know in my estate whether they have psp anot.But it wasn't successful.Guess what did I do next?Asked my sisters!Cause their school is like so near.Their friends are just around.In the end,I went with Vanna to borrow the psp from her friend's admirer.Like so wth can?!?!?!And so think-skinned. -.-Cause my sister don't even know that guy!All cause of that dumb GA! HAHAHAHA.And he even say he will lend me his psp.Cause he needs to study.So a few days later,He passed me his charger and memory card.Guess what?I don't know what happened,But his freaking memory card cannot be read at all!Gosh.STUPID, DUMB GA!HAHAHAHA.Can't believe it man.When I told SS about the story about me lending the psp,He was like "WTH?!".Cause I actually went to that extent.And that guy actually make some stupid comments.Totally SIAN-ED!All cause of my super duper dumbclever friend!HAHAHA.Alright.Enough of my complains.Nothing more to blog already,Nights! =))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|