Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Monday, July 28, 2008 1:39 AM
This will be a super long post!So dearest all, kindly be more patient! =DWait for the pictures to load!Let's start from my 'babes and a hunk' dinner on Friday night.I had a treat from them! We went to Fish and Co.Surprise Number #1That Rekha and Danial appeared!Cause I thought they were not coming!Surprise Number #2They bought a sunflower for me!It's damn nice can~ Surprise Number #3I already said and emphasized that I don't need them to celebrate in the restaurant for me!But they went ahead with the plan!HAHAHA. And it wasn't as embarrassing as I thought it would be! =PI had a great time cam whore-ing and eating and talking!!!Love you babes! =DDWith Monica, the bitch. With Melanie, the babe. With Rekha, the sexy. With Danial, the hunk. Pictures~      Birthday Cake #1 I wish......... Being "FORCED" to do this.  The five of us. =)) So after this gathering, I basically rushed back to amk.To join Soon Song and Co at K-Box!And guessed what, I was immediately being attacked the moment I reach there! Then we sang and sang till 3am!In between this session,Joseph and Shimin left early,While Zhen Hao and Sikai left around 2plus am!Also, many of them got tired, and slept there.Surprisingly, I wasn't tired when I was singing till 3am!Had a great superb time with them!Cause the guys were damn high can!!!Omg, singing with them is real fun!Cause they really make the whole atmosphere HIGH! =DLove you guys to the max!!! Thanks for this expensive cheap birthday celebration! =DDSurprise Number #4Before I reached, I called Soon Song.He told me that some VIP will be there.My first thought was, is it Jovine?But when I reached there, he told me is Lius.But when I went in, it was Joseph!Long time never see him already sia!!!Then at 12mn sharp,Vivian and Soon Song went to collect the cake!Birthday Cake #2  I wish again............  Pictures~Soon Song's er ge.         They were so high that they danced! Sleeping BEAUTIES.      I don't know what's so nice about jackets,But they just have to play with it!  Retarded Wei Jie.  With Vivian. With Shimin. With Soon Song. With Wei Jie.We actually had to take many shots, before this shao ye is finally happy with one! But I didn't like that, and used this instead! =P With Jing Hang. With Zhen Hao. With Sikai. With Joseph. With Thapa. With Da Ge. PS: He requsted to take this himself! With Chin Chieh. The 12 of us. =)) After the Karaoke session,I went to Soon Song house, together with Jing Hang, Thapa, Wei Jie, Da Ge and Chin Chieh.Guess what did we did.We played mahjong!From 4.30am till 7.30am.Four of us played, while 3 of them slept.Mahjong!    Sleeping KINGS.  Reached home before 8am.Get ready my stuffs, bathed, and went to Deyi in less than one hours' time for their investiture!The ceremony was like quite fast, then had reception.Had a short meeting, and I went to hub to meet my mother and my sisters.For another....Fish and Co meal! With Mummy. My sambal fish. A hole in mummy's pocket! "Birthday Cake #3"This is complimentary ice cream for me! =P My beloved Mummy and Sisters, plus Andrew. After the meal, went to shop at amk hub.I was super duper tired, then after close to 1 hour of shopping,I gave up, and asked to go home.Sorry sisters, if I spoilt your mood!Went home, and slept for close to 1 hour,Bathed and went to Deyi again.This time round, it's for the graduates' farewell party.Surprise Number #5Thanks to Edward and Vincent.They announced my birthday in the hall.-.- They should have at least warned me or something.Cause it was really unexpected! =DSurprise Number #6Thanks to Claire, Brenna and Su Yee!They gave me 3 roses!This came shocking too, cause I didn't expected it!Surprise Number #7I know about the drumstick, but I didn't expect the stick bag!Thanks to Shikin, Danial, Jasmine and Nicholas! =))Due to 'space constraint',I don't think I will be posting the section's performance! Sorry! =)Pictures~ Alumni. Percussion.    Graduates 2008.PS: HAVE FUN WITH YOUR EXAMS! =D With Freddy. 
With Joshua. 
With Denise. 
With Liang Chi. 
With Ryan. 
With Xen. 
With Shital. 
With Denise. 
Non-Graduates.      Gay 1. Gay 2. Graduate-ed.Wen Theng. My babi. =)
Surprise Number #8Rachel Lim's appearance in Deyi's main gate!Something tells me that I will see her that night,But I didn't expect her to turn up there,And sang the birthday song so loudly can!HAHAHA. (Then etc etc)Home-ed after 12midnight.Thanks everyone out there who wished me!Plus the birthday gifts, the cakes, the celebrations and the unexpected surprises! =DReally appreciated them much much!Love you all alright! =)))))))))))))))))Omg, I actually took more than 4 hours to complete this entry!Cause I got to edit the pictures etc.LOL. But it's okay.Though lessons are starting at 8am tomorrow,But it's worth it, as long as I like it! =)))))Alright, that's all for my birthday celebrations this year!Cannot believe that I am NINETEEN already,Feel so old now.Cause I am turning 20 in a years' time!OMG. I am hitting the number 2 already!!!!!!Alright, got to go sleep.Do tag me, people!LOVES. =)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|