Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Friday, June 6, 2008 11:32 PM
Alright, I am BACK from my 4D 3N trip from Perak!And I sure have missed lots of stuffs during my absence man.(Shall blog about what happened. Pictures later!)Anyway, my blog have been dead.Whatever happened last week will not be penned down then, or else, this entry of mine will be damn freaking long!All in all, I just had a crazy week last week.So, I went Perak with Shikin, Suhaimi, Nicholas, teachers and other 120+ band members.I seriously had lots of fun with my group 3 members!They are: Freddy (Group Leader), Sophie (Assistant Group Leader), Ting Hao, Edward, Ian, Haikel, Jia Xing, Wei Quan, Zhong Sheng, Hua Yang, Ji Feng, Yik Siong, Constance, Amelia, Wen Ning, Raudhah, Hnin Phyu, Yi Hui, Tiffany and Yu Rong.And may I proudly say that throughout this trip, my group were the only group that did not have anyone falling out and missing out any of the activities!We should be given the best group award man, agree?Even the girls in my group were the best too.At the least, we don't have to wait for the girls to finish their activities cause they were scared or something.All in all, I missed my group 3!!!I missed the fun I had with them!!! =DDay 1I slept over at school. Only woke up when the members reported.And by 4.30am, we were all on the way to M'sia!So we travelled etc, it was a damn long journey man.Then we reached, we didn't go to our hostel straight, but when for our activites!So my group went for Pinnacles, the high element.We went there via a lorry journey.Trust me, it was fun travelling on the lorry can!It's like another 'adventure' being on the lorry. LOL.So I was the second to finish the activity.Me and Ting Hao actually waited very very long before the next person finished man!Sadly, we didn't did the other high element activity sia! I bet that's more fun!We even went shopping, but all of us didn't really bought lots of stuffs too.So we were all separated into our rooms, it wasn't the arrangement that the teachers arranged.So, the VALs took a room together!Weet~ It was really fun being with them man.Day 2We went rafting and to the kandu cave!Rafting is like the best activity that we had sia. The rapids were fun!But sadly, I didn't fell out of the boat.Think that will be the best man. But I was being thrown out of the boat!Cause of the instructor! Wth. =PThen we went to climb the Kandu cave!It was very very tiring can.And the bloody cave was so dark and dirty.Luckily, Mr Tay Ting Hao is in my group.He is really a nice guy.Cause he really helped me throughout this whole trip!He is like my guardian angel for this trip.It's cause of him, that I don't have so much injuries! LOL.This night was the earliest night that we had too.Day 3We had CIP with group 2 and 4.Sadly, my group kana splitted up into 2 buses.And trekking with group 1 and 2 in the afternoon.CIP was alright actually.Seeing the members trying their best to bring a smile to the old folks' face warms my heart actually.Their mini performance. The painters painting. The rest chit chatting or playing cards.It's my first time seeing them doing something charitable actually. And it really touched me.Then for trekking, it's the most boring activity!Just walk for one hour, then walk past the waterfall, and we are done.Wth. Cause we cannot get into the water!Or else, I bet it will be another story!Then we had dinner at a restaurant.After dinner, the original plan was to go HOT SPRING.Omg, I must really say this man.Heaven is against me! Sia la, I'm pinning for HOT SPRING badly (you can ask my group members about this).But of all time, it had to rain! So the plan was cancelled, and changed to shopping instead.Wth. Boring shopping. The members actually bought lots of stuffs.I think, me and Nicholas were the only ones not buying anything from this shopping trip!I only bought a starbucks drink.I didn't even buy anything for my family. LOL.Do you actually can buy anything in Perak?I serously doubt so sia. And this is my first time actually bringing back so much money back from a trip! Wth.When we are back to our hostel, well, the members should know what had happened better than me. Shan't talk much about things that are not pleasant.Day 4My group, together with group 2 went for Gua Tempurung, the wet cave!I rank this activity after the rafting.It was really fun. Cause of my height, I can don't need to bend down most of the time!Haha, but the guys around me all had to bend down most of the time, except for Haikel, of course. LOL.And guess what, Freddy encountered something bad in the cave.Omg, damn eerie...But nevertheless, we still had our fun.Cause I was being bullied by my group and Mr Lee!Like what someone had said, that's the only time that the members have the chance to 'bully' the ex-members, so they are taking advantage of the situation! LOL.So we washed up, lunch-ed, photo-ed and we were on our way back to Singapore.We stopped for dinner at another restaurant.Pass the custom etc and we are back to Deyi at around 10.30pm.Took cab back with Freddy and Edward,Ice cream-ed at macs, and home sweet home!But well, my 4 days holiday seems to pass so soon.Cause guess what, I am overwhelmed with many stuffs to clear man!Never mind, hopefully I can clear my stuffs within my 2 pathetic weeks of holiday!Alright, actually my trip is even more than this,But I'm abit lazy to elaborate on my stories.So this shall be it then.Till then,Ciao~
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|