Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, May 25, 2008 5:50 PM
Went blog-hopping.Saw this at Vivian's blog.So decided to copy, paste and do it.CauseI AM SUPER DUPER BORED!!!1) At what age do you wish to marry?-Before I turn 25. Hopefully.2) What you want the most now?-For the camp to turn out successfully.3) Who is the person you trust the most?-(I pondered very long for this question) Rachel Lim Yi Ping. I took very long. Cause I realize though I trust this crazy girl lots, but we have not been talking for long too. Girl, I MISS YOU!4) Do you think you have enough confidence?-NO.5) If you have a dream to come true, what would it be?-To start piano again.6) Ever crushed on anyone?-DUH.7) What is your goal for this year?-Pass my semester 2. And be ready for my attachment.8) Do you believe in eternity love?-Yes, but there is always an end to everything.9) Have you broke someone heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?-NO.10) What feeling do you love the most?-The feeling of being loved.11) What feeling do you hate the most?-The feeling of being ps-ed and bs-ed.12) Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?-Absolutely.13) Do you believe in God?-At times, when my prayers are answered.14) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?-Family and Friends. 15) Who do you hope to be always there for you?-No one in specific, cause I can't get the same person everytime.16) Who are your best friends?-Rachel, Suhaimi, Melanie, Monica, Sakinah, Sayang, Darling, Third Party.17) Who cares for you the most?-Perhaps my mother. Or maybe, myself? Cause they don't care for me anymore.18) Which date you like the most?-Christmas: 25th December. I love Christmas.19) Do you believe there is fate and its destined or it is the path u chose?-Both.20) Do you believe in love at first sight?-Yes.>Favorite drinks?-Ice lemon tea, Soya bean milk.>Favorite breakfast?-The breakfast that I had on 12th April 2008.>Have you ever been on a plane?-Yes.>Swam in the ocean?-No.>Fallen asleep in school?-DUH.>Broken someone’s heart?-Hmms..>Fell off your chair?-I think so, cause I can't remember!>Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call?-Definitely.>Saved e-mails?-Yes.>What is your room like?-A room that has lots of stuffs in it.>What’s right beside you?-My handphone.>What is the last thing you ate?-Biscuit.>Ever had chicken pox?-Nope.>Sore throat?-Definitely.>Stitches?-Nope.>Broken nose?-Nope.>Do you believe in love at first sight?-Yes.>Like picnics?-Never tried that before, so I am not sure whether will I like it anot.>Who was the last person you danced with?-Him.>Last made you smile?-My sisters.>Today, Did you talk to someone you like?-Nope.>Kiss anyone?-Nope.>Talked to an ex?-Nope.>Miss someone?-Yes.>Eat?-Kind of.>Best feeling in the world?-To love and to be loved.>Do you sleep with stuffed animals?-Nope.>What’s under your bed?-I got no bed.>Who do you really hate?-No idea. Cause when I thought I hate someone, the feeling of hatred goes off a few days later.>What time is it now?-5.23pm.Randoms:Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?-Nope.Q: Do you have any siblings?-Yes! My 4 youngers sisters!Q: Do you want children?-YES!Q: Do you smile often?-I think I laugh more often then I smiled.Q: Do you like your handwriting?-Not really.Q: Are your toenails painted?-Nope.Q: Who’s bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?-My sister's.Q: What color shirt are you wearing?-Dark blue.Q: What were you doing at 7pm yesterday?-I think I just finished dinner.Q: I can’t wait till?-The camp.Q: When did you cry last?-Last Friday.Q: Are you a friendly person?-I think so, cause alot of people said so.Q: Do you have any pets?-No way.Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?-Totally no idea.Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?-I last held hands with my youngest sister. Yes, she means alot to me.Q: Do you sleep with the TV on?-Nope. Cause someone will always off it for me.Q: What are you doing right now?-This questionaire.Q: Have you ever crawled through a window?-Nope.Q: Can you handle the truth?-Definitely, cause I want to know nothing but the truth.Q: Are you too forgiving?-Depends on situation.Q: Are you closer to your mother or father?-Mother.Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of?-Though I last cried on last Friday, but no one saw it. The last time when I cried and someone saw it will be on the 12th April 2008. When the whole of national stadium saw it.Q: How many people can you say you’ve really loved?-Loads.Q: Do you eat healthy?-Not really.Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?-Yes.Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?-Yes. Q: How often do you go to church?-Once in a blue moon.Q: If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?-Anyone who happens to be there for me.Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?-LOL, I think loud.Q: Are you confident?-NO.Plans to go out later on were cancelled.Cause we are all too LAZY to get out of the house!Omg, I really feel very lazy today!And BORED!Alright, and now,I have nothing to blog about!Will continue to rot at home then.Till then,Ciao.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|