Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, June 29, 2008 1:49 AM
Alright.I'm back once again!From all my craziness once again.So, Thursday was the preview show.It really went well man.But I went home late.Bus was late etc, so many hiccups at the end too.Went makan-ed.Then went to hub to chit chat,Before I went home at like 11pm or something?When I had alot of stuffs to do.I was so tired when I reached home,That I decided to do what I'm supposed to do, and knock off to sleep.Friday, I woke up in time for class alright.But as I didn't finish what I am supposed to do.I've decided to only go school in the afternoon.Then after school (which I left early),I went to the stadium myself!!!*Claps. I am proud of myself. LOL.Then photo taking and etc, and it was the show!I will miss my ensemble man.Seriously. And I know that they will definitely miss me too!!! =))Oh, by the way.Finally, we got our CHALLENGE TROPHY.I took picture with it,But it's not with me yet!I will get it soon man.Then makan-ed, and I walk-ed home.Saturday. Woke up early once again.Meeting-ed. Makan-ed.Then went to play.Then I went home, bathed and changed.And was out of the house again.For my mother's long time friend's daughter one month old dinner.At Furama Hotel - Riverside.Had a great time eating and cam-whoring with my sister can?!?!We took like so many pictures.Only to have her to keep deleting them!Gosh, it really did pissed me off!I've sinned today too.Cause I really ate alot!I was like the one finishing the food can.In my table of 10 person, there are already 4 children.Out of 6 adults.Only 1 male. And he doesn't eat much.And I didn't want to waste food!So I 'forced' myself to eat them all!HAHAHAHA.I've seriously sinned badly.Alright. Below are the pictures.Let the pictures do all the talking then. =DI don't have all the pictures from the opening yet.So shall just upload with what I've!Actual Day. With Luyi, Christina and Ms Lee. With Joshua. My Dearest Drummers. Snares. They took again, cos of CF! Tenors. Cymbals. (MICKEY MOUSE!) Bass Drummers. Furama Hotel.  I seriously LOVE this light. Dinner time!It was actually delayed by close to 45 minutes.And, I don't even know the people at my table, except for Mummy and Tenna of course.It took me some courage to take the pictures of the food!#1: Some salad thing. #2: Shark Fin! My all time favourite! #3: Prawn. I took about 10-15 of this. #4: Spinach! I love vegetables! #5: Steamed Fish. This happens to be the only dish that I don't have to actually finish it off! #6: Chicken. I love this, but it's damn sinful! My mother suay suay got this chicken backside! =P #7: Noodles. I was already very full upon reaching here. #8: Dessert. Tenna and Me! You really have to trust my mother, for being such a GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER. While we were waiting for the feast to commence. In the toilet!   Ms QUEEN.  Alright, that's all folks.Really got to go.Cause I'm really tired.Ciao~
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|