Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, March 25, 2008 1:03 AM
I'm so TIRED again right now..I'm thinking,Am I tired cause of the things that I'm doing?Or cause of the movie that I watched?Catched "Sky of Love" with Girlfriend earlier on.Had a long chat before that too..The movie was 2 hours and 10mins long can!But this movie.It's really really nice.I cried like shit when the main character passed away.I started crying when the second guy said this to the girl:"When a man really loves a woman, he will want her to be happy"And he let her go, he let her go back to the main character..But shows are shows.Reality is reality.In real life,Which man will do such things?The main character really did alot of things when he chased after the girl.All the little little things he did for her..It's really touching!!!Then I went back home to find them.Sorry guys, left you all alone to do.Haha. But I know you guys are doing fine yeah! =PFeeling so gulity right now..Cause you guys are sacrificing alot just to help me! After we finish this,I treat you all to something good.Alright? Haha, I promise!!!Btw, the movie really set me thinking.Girlfriend, I think you should know the direction that I am referring to..Because, I am thinking..Will I be like the second character?LOL. And why do I feel so emotional after he said that?It really says alot in my heart!!!Just a random question.Does quarrels, fights, disputes etc make relationships grow stronger?Or does it only makes relationship drift even further?I hate the quarrel that I had with you.It seems so funny, thinking about it right now.And well,(I think) This is my first time having such a huge quarrel with a close friend.Cause I felt that right now,We seems to communicate 'differently' as compared to the past.But well, just a thought, I think?I seems to have alot in my mind now.I want to pen them all down..But.All of a sudden, My mind seems to went blank.I think I am really exhausted.[18]Today's neglect will be tomorrow's regrets.[I need you to be there for me]
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|