Friday, March 7, 2008 11:16 PM
1. What's the connection between you and the last person that called you? -She's my sister.2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off? -No.3. What happened at 10:00 am today? -I just woke up.4. When did you last cry? -4 days ago, while watching "The Leap Years".5. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? -Bread and Butter.6. What do you want in your life right now? -HIM. Can?7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood? -Umbrella.8. Do you wear Crocs? -Nope.9. What do you smell like? -I have no idea.10. What's your favorite Gatorade flavor? -I don't drink Gatorade.11. What's your favorite thing to have on your bed? -My pillow and bolster.12. What bottoms are you wearing? -Dark green shorts.13. What's the nicest text in your inbox say? -Wow. There's alot to name.14. Do you tend to make relationships complicated? -I hope not.15. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone? -No. 16. What was the last movie you went to see? -10 000 BC, which I watched 7 hours ago.17. Do you have Justin Timberlake music on your iPod? -I don't own a iPod. I don't listen to Justin Timberlake.18. Do you live near your ex boyfriend/girlfriend? -No.19. Can you sleep in jeans? -Definitely yes.20. Are you a cuddler? -Hmms..21. When is the most memorable date? -Hmms..22. Something you just don't understand? -Plenty to name.23. Where were you on July 4th, 2007? -I should be studying in school.24. What does the last text message you received say? -Yup.25. What did you reply? -I didn't reply.26. Who was the last person you were in a car with that is under 20? -My sister.27. What is the last thing someone bought you? -Drinks, if you count that.28. When was the last time you saw number 3 on your friends top? -I don't think I saw 3.29. Will you kiss the last person you kissed, again? -No.30. Do you trust people easily? -I hope not.31. Do you say "dawg"? -Definitely no.32. What are you proud of? -Plenty for me to name them all.33. Have you ever dated someone named Adam? -Definitely no.34. Who was last to cook for you? -Myself.35. When you sleep do you dream about heroin addicts? -No. For what?36. Who was the last to call your cell? -My sister.Copyright from Nurrul! =)[I need you to be there for me]
Close