Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Wednesday, August 15, 2007 9:05 PM
Finally,I have finished reading "Harry Potter and the Dealthy Hallows".But, do not be mistaken please.I only started reading it since 5pm ytd.Was too busy when the book first published.Worse, when i was about to study ytd,I was so tempted by the book that i just picked it up to read!& i finally conquered the book this afternoon,1pm.Well,I did not shed any tears or what.But,I really LOVE it!But when i finished reading,I was quite sad actually.Like,I have been chasing Harry Potter since my sec school days,Chasing the books and the movies,& now, its all ending.Like,sth of me has ended with a full stop u kw.Like couldnt bear to read that its actually finished.19 years later somemore.Where Harry Potter becomes a father of 3.Very saddening.2 more movies to shoot,& thats the end of the legend of Harry Potter.We must all admit,That Harry Potter has became a 家喻户晓 (Jia Yu Hu Xiao) story.In years to come, people will still rmbr it de.Cos i believe, parents will pass down de right?Ha,& i told myself,I will definitely own the whole series,the book and the moviesWhen i am married (that is,if i were to ever be married lahz).From1) Philosopher's Stone2) Chamber of Secrets3) Prisoner of Azkaban4) Goblet of Fire5) Order of Pheonix6) Half-Blood Prince7) Dealthy HallowsDoes all these triggered some memories from you?Because it did for me.From the day when my cousin introduced me the first book,& all the critics about the movie when it first released,Talking abt its anti-christian thingy.All these, till this afternoon when i finished the last sentence,"All was well".Alot of emotions came into me sia.Ha.Imagine that.Getting all emotional abt the series of Harry Potter.I have to salute J.K. Rowling man.Good for you, Mdm.Its for ur brains that produced such marvellous 7 books.I should thank u too, right?=)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|